Why do some elevations look different than others?
There are multiple factors that may include:
- Grants that limit the extent of the finishing funded by the grant.
- Homeowners choosing to upgrade the finish of the home through a privately funded project or by paying for upgraded finishing in addition to their grant-funded elevation.
- Size or style of the home.
- Height of the lift (low lift or high lift from 1 to 25 feet higher).
- Concrete Slab vs. Pier & Beam style home.
- Exterior finish of the home.
Contact Us About Your Home Elevation Today
We proudly raise, reconstruct, and build homes in:
Guadalupe County | Harris County | Ft. Bend County | Galveston County Aransas County | Brazoria County
Liberty County | Montgomery County Jefferson County | Orange County | Chambers County | Hardin County
Cypress | Katy | Simonton | Pasadena | Galveston | Nassau Bay | Seguin | New Braunfels
Bellaire | Lake Jackson | Dickinson | Bevil Oaks | Kingwood | Humble | Friendswood
Don’t see your area of Texas?
Contact Us because there’s a good chance we lift houses in your area too!